About the Program
A best-in-class leadership coaching experience based, in part, on principles and solutions outlined by John M. Collins in his book, The New Superior: A Better Way to Be the One in Charge.
“Coaching is continuing education on steroids. The client is the student, the subject, and the teacher.”
John M. Collins MA, SHRM-SCP
Executive PublicTrust Coach | Gallup Certified Strength Coach
- Support and guide high-stakes leaders seeking to advance themselves and their teams
- Conduct a full, comprehensive client discovery through a process of strategic inquiry
- Help each client discover her/his unique strength & personality profile
- Accelerate clients through carefully sequenced “growth gears”
- Teach clients to develop a confident and effective style of executive engagement
- Utilize enhanced executive skills to build and sustain high levels of teamwork
Leadership Enhancement Sequence
- Client discovery
- Self discovery
- Strategic relations
- Process over personality
- Facilitated dreaming
- Dynamic collaboration
- Chain of commitment
We can rapidly accelerate the growth of our clients’ personal and professional confidence by identifying the patterns of talent and strength that they are uniquely suited to exert in their lives and careers.
The New Superior Executive Coaching Program is a comprehensive coaching program that produces surprisingly fast results in terms of elevating one’s professional effectiveness and leadership influence.
The New Superior Executive Coaching Program helps our clients meet what extensive Gallup research has identified as four critical factors that motivate team members to follow certain leaders.
“Culture is something that teams do, not something they have.”
– John M. Collins
Key Program ELEMENTS
- Registration and Preliminary Evaluations
- Client Qualification and Engagement
- Executive Coaching Suite Access
- Signed Copy of The New Superior: A Better Way to Be the One in Charge
- Client Discovery Assessment and Worksession
- Take the CliftonStrengths assessment
- Take the Big Five Personality Assessment
- One-on-one coaching sessions
- Group discussion meetings
- Final Professional Priorities Profile (P3) Report
* Coaching sessions can and will be customized to meet any specific client needs, if necessary.
Understand your impact On others
At Critical Victories, we carefully study our Gallup CliftonStrengths data and use our insights to help clients make the best use of what they learn about themselves.
In our practice, we have identified 8 impact categories (also known as buoyancy factors) into which all of the 34 talent themes fall. These categories allow us to understand how each of our clients is naturally and instinctively “wired” to have a positive impact on the people with whom they work and interact most often. It is a measure of the buoyancy that our clients are uniquely suited to provide in high-pressure, high-stakes environments and situations.
Helping our clients understand their buoyancy helps them develop priorities and approaches to leadership that optimize their ability to influence and energize the members of their teams, as well as their friends, family, and other people important to them.